More paint prep

As with every project I start, I have turned this into an epic undertaking. Which really is a shame because I'm only rolling the paint on so the finish will be sort of a pebbly satin. But my thinking is that I want to really get the base done right so if I ever want to repaint with a spray gun there won't be nearly as much prep.
I fixed dozens of dings and dents. Patched the big holes left by the old tail light assembly. Patched old water fitting holes, furnace holes and random unknown holes.
Stripping and burnishing the window and door frames was a lot more work than I'd hoped but I think the result will be worth it.
I have to just stop and get the paint on this poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment